Friday, March 13, 2009

quick email 2/24

So this week has been really good. I got a new companion elder Matthews and he is really cool. We are really similar and are working really hard. I'm doing pretty good except for the fact that me credit card wont work. The account had been hacked and a bunch of missionaries cards lost their money or where shut down. So that was fun not having money for a week. I have to wait until next month to get money back on my account. Other than that life is really good. I'm seeing alot of progress with my investigators and have one on date right now and have a goal of 8 baptisms this transfer . I'm loving this work so much. It was good not having Van Gool or a companion for a few days cause it forced me to speak more and realize I know more than I give myself credit for. How is life in Spokane? I love you all.

No comments: