Sunday, March 29, 2009

3/12/09

Mi Familia,
Como estan ustedes? En esta tiempo mi companero es muy enfermo y yo tengo tiempo a escribo ustedes. Vida es esta bien. Nada nuevo. Well this is taking too long in Espanol. How is everyone doing? Life here is good. My comp is sick so I have time to write you guys today. Life here is good. Tell Judy that I say hi. Work here is good. We are trying to find new people and progress with the people that we already have. We are going to have our first baptism on Saturday. His name is Samuel Nava and he is 11 years old. He wants me to baptize him so I am really excited about that. His Mom needs to get married before we she can get baptised. We have a few more people ready to be baptised in the next couple of weeks. So life is good. It's crazy that I have been out for 4 months now. It feels like forever ago. I'm really loving it though. There really isn't anything like it. I gotta go play nurse for my companion. I love you. Write soon. Love Nathan

No comments: