Friday, March 13, 2009

3/2/09

The Fam,
How is everybody doing? Thanks for all the letters. The cookies and the puzzles rock too so thanks. It's probably faster and easier to email me though so you can each do that and I'll write you back. I have more time to do that than write letters. But life down here is going great. We should have our first baptism in my area in over 11 months and he wants me to baptize him so that is pretty awesome. Otherwise life is pretty normal. Working hard everyday and getting better at mi idioma. It's good to hear that you are all doing well and that life is good. I'm happy for you all. Sorry I was kinda a bum for an older brother sometimes. I could have done better there. I wish I had more to write but I really don't. Email me soon. I love you all and think about you all the time. Love you lots, Nathan

No comments: