Friday, March 13, 2009

2/10/2009

The Fam,
I just realized this is probably the first real letter I have sent you all this transfer. So here you go. It's probably easier and faster to email but this is cool too. Life in St George is awesome. This transfer will be over next Monday so by the time you get this I could be somewhere else. Know that I'm doing well and working hard. Connor, Alex, Elizabeth and Nick-sorry that I don't really write you individually. Write me an email and I'll try better. It's just tough because I only have an hour and I have tons of people to write including my President and people for the missionary work. But I hope life is good. Has the snow melted? How is school going? Is Connor getting ready for track? I miss it. Alot of members did track so we talk about it alot. Life is really good. I have never had so much energy yet been so tired in my entire life. It's definitely hard work 24-7. But I really do love it. For me it's not awkward at all. And I don't have the "baptize the whole world" complex like alot of missionaries have. We find the elect that the Lord has prepared and really just let the spirit do the work. The ball is in their court and if they don't take action it's not a penalty on our heads. My mission scripture is D&C 6. This whole chapter I likened to myself and my mission. It's my motivation and backbone. I love you all, Nathan

No comments: