Sunday, April 14, 2013

4-4-13


Finally P day! goodness it's been a long week. So ill get on my email every week at about this time just so you know.

 

MTC life is SO great. It's definitely the hardest thing ive ever done but at the same time it is so rewarding. Latvian is the strangest thing ive ever heard and it's the only thing that can make me feel like a genius one minute and a total dummy the next. So about my "companionship". My zone was me and 11 sisters until last night when we got three new greek mission elders who are awesome by the way. I guess Americans cant get visa's to Greece very well so they are all European's. I have one Swede, one very proud Englishman, and one Spaniard. Im considered a "solo" missionary which means im the only elder speaking my language. ill be with the greeks for meals and residence time but other than that i am always with my masa's. The sisters are so much fun here. Ive definitely gained a testimony about God placing in the right time and place for a reason. We all are such great friends. Im already making lifelong friends here and it's only been a week. I realized that i didn't pack any jeans or nice clothes. if you could maybe send a pair of jeans and a nice T Shirt with button up over it. Ask Alex what to send, she know's what i liked. MTC life is basically life in a class room. im in THE SAME BLOODY ROOM FOR 11 HOURS A DAY. tell me how well that matches with my personality. but really life here is so great. ive never felt the spirit more strongly or abundantly than i do while im here. I have three teachers who are all pretty cool. Brali Mills is the best though. if you wanted to send him a friend request on facebook for that'd be great, Anthony Mills. he's a short blond guy. Anyway, Thank you for everything mom. i cant write much today because im already behind schedule but i promise ill write more next week. LOVE YOU

No comments: