Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our first family letter from Nathan

Our letter is addressed to "The Familia"

11/6/08
Dear Mom and Dad and the rest of the family,
The first day was pretty crazy, but I'm getting through it just fine. I have 2 companions which is pretty cool. One is our Senior comp Elder Anderson and Elder Moss is the district leader. All is well with me. Everything is taken care of and I have everything I need for now. The food is good and me and the comps are getting along really well. We have an extra bed so I'm probably going to steal the mattress and have two, ha ha. It's a whole different world down here but I'm loving it. Everyone down here is really nice and talks to you. You have to say every word in Spanish that you know all the time so that's pretty crazy. Anyways, tell everyone that I love them and I am thinking about everyone. I wouldn't have gotten this far if it was not for you all. You're my greatest examples. I love you all and write me back soon.
Love Nathan, AKA Elda Webb!
PS. Tell Connor if he breaks into my clothes and steals them I'll break his nose with my awesome spiritual powers.

No comments: