Friday, November 21, 2008

letter from Nathan

El Familia,
How is everyone doing? I miss you all like crazy. The MTC is awesome. You feel the spirit 24/7. Its amazing. I love every second of learning with our teachers or devotionals. And keep writing me cause I don't get any mail. I love you all lots and lots. Its crazy to me that it has only been a week. It feels like a month. Me and my companions get along really well. We are together 24/7 so its a very good thing. I'm constantly busy. Even our p-day is cramed full of things we have to get done. I'm singing in the choir so that is really awesome. There are probably 300+ people in it so its really powerful. Tell me how everyone is doing. Tell people that the socks we bought at the missionary mall rock and more of these would be greatly appreciated. My espanol is getting better, although I still don't like it. But my teachers are great and I'm learning alot. I love you I love you I love you. Love Elder Webb
P.S. Send some pictures.

No comments: