Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Quick note from Nathan 1/13/09

Hi family. How are you all doing? I'm doing really well down in St. George. Its nice and warm down here and pretty landscape. This past week has flown by. My Trainer is Elder Van Gool and he is teaching me alot. We put our first person on date for baptism a couple of days ago( the first time in my area for 8 months) so I'm really excited. My Spanish is getting better everyday and we are teaching alot everyday. My area is really slow with conversion but we are working hard and seeing the fruits of it. We have many more people that will be on date shortly. My P-day to write letters and stuff is on Tues. Write me through the mission office. Mom I need money for a bike(we are looking for one today) cause we bike 1/2 of the time every week. And if you could send me up my sunglasses( not the aviators) that would be great. Money wise I Honestly don't have enough. Everyone has an extra card with some money on it from home cause we don't have enough for food and toiletries and everything else we need to survive. So its pretty tough. If we could find a way for me to have a little extra that would be great. I love you all. Nathan.

No comments: